Saturday, September 29, 2018

झूठी WIFE को जेल भेजो !!!                            Email:-
NRI fighting divorce and and 498a from abroad without coming to India and without advocate
(1) maintenance may granted exparte in false crpc 125 petition by nri's wife
(2) How can a NRI boy save himself and his family from dowry case IPC 498A any tips of guidelines
(3) Legal Online Advice usually not provided in right manner to NRI husbands
(4) 498A or Dowry complaint against NRI may turn out to be illegal
(5) What The Woman Files false 498a Complaint against NRI Husband for exdtracting maintenance
(6) Case against NRI husband for dowry are seen everywhere and if fought with utmost care then settled easily
(7) How to fight false cases of 498A, DV, and false maintenance, or CrPC 125 cases
(8) strategy regarding How to fight IPC-498a, and false 406 or 506 and 323 of IPC 
(9) how to fight FALSE DV Act and maintenance caseS UNDER CRPC Of 125

Please note that:-
Indian Government has not started any men cell for NRI or man cell for NRI's, Non-Resident Indians/ Foreign Citizenship holder Indians/ PIO's or Non-Immigrant Worker (H1B Visa), but, if you are a man (or boy) whose wife (or girlfriend or neighbour lady or foreigner) has filed false FIR against you in India or abroad and you have unrebuttable evidences and documents proving her false FIR or police complaint {or her false court cases) then you need to put that girl/ lady/ wife behind the bars legally and technically using right judgments of Supreme Court. 
Like you came to know about NRI fighting divorce and and 498a from abroad without coming to India and without advocate relating to false FIR u/s 498a allegement by wife (or false FIR by someone else), similarly, you must know & understand Can an nri be deported for 498a/dv/maintenance cases 

NOTE:- If false FIR has been filed by your wife OR BY SOMEONE ELSE u/s 307 IPC (Attempt to Murder), 313 IPC (Female Foeticide), 377 IPC (unnatural sex) or 376 IPC (false rape charges) or 354 IPC or POCSO (false claim by minor or inducement of a minor to file false complaint against you or your closed ones). If your wife (or someone else) has filed FIR against all your relatives making all of them an accused u/s IPC as above. Then, you need to understand "How to close a false FIR/ false CAW Cell Complaint or false DV/ 125 CrPC and relevant steps i.e., NRI fighting divorce and and 498a from abroad without coming to India and without advocate" because it is pertinent to close false FIR otherwise it may ruin the career of all the accused. The matter needs to be closed in "Mini Trial" or "Speedy Trial" but out of these two strategies, the strategy of Mini Trial is the best as per the best of our knowledge and this strategy (Mini Trial) is only for those who do not want to go into litigations despite having ample proofs/ evidences proving  falsity of wife's (or girlfriend's or neighborhood lady's) false FIR claims related to any false state case i.e., First Information Report filed against a NRI (non-resident Indian).

अगर आपकी पत्नी (or any woman/ girl) आपको परेशान करती है या आप के ऊपर झूठी Police Complaint या FIR करती है या आप की पत्नी आप के खिलाफ झूठा Court Case या झूठा MAINTENANCE का Court Case करती है तो कृपया कर के पर सम्पर्क करें


MEN CELL . org 
It's Not-Government Organisation

atur chatur on procedure for investigation after fir